How to Participate

Tribal governments can request AIGPI’s tribal policy research and analysis services by contacting Heather Cahoon at

Montana University System scholars and University of Montana students interested in participating in AIGPI research projects should email their CVs and a brief bio to Heather Cahoon.

two tipis in the forest