If you would like to know more information about any of the projects or information on this website please feel free to contact us via email. In addition, if you know of any Chinese sites or historical references regarding Chinese in Montana, please direct your queries to Chris Merritt or Dr. Kelly Dixon.
Here are some important links in the study of the Chinese in Montana and beyond. If you have something that belongs here send us an email.
- Lolo National Forest, Heritage Team
- University of Montana, Department of Anthropology
- Asian American Comparative Collection, University of Idaho
- Mai Wah Society, Butte, Montana
- Chinese Historical Society of America, San Francisco, California
- Society for Historical Archaeology
- Montana Sanborn Insurance Maps
- Chinese in Northwest America Research Committee
- North American Pioneer Chinese Virtual Museum
- Distinctly Montana article on the Chinese in Montana
- Montana History Wiki (includes several pages on the Chinese in Montana)
- Montana Digital Newspapers
- Fort Benton History Blog (includes several articles on the Chinese)
- Forgotten Pioneers by Ellen Baumler