Participants can register
for one of two sessions:
- Two-week session (workshops only): $825
- Five-week session (workshops + practica): $2,025
Note: Registration completed after April 15th
will be assessed an additional "late" fee of $200.
Participants may opt to receive university credit for their participation in CoLang 2020:
To receive university credit, there is an additional transcript recording fee of $155 (not included in the registration fee), which will be payable to the UM Office of the Registrar on campus. Participants earning credit will be given a syllabus and complete the credit requirements, including attendance and a report about your CoLang experience.
- Two-week session (workshops only): 3 credits
- Five-week session (workshops + practica): 6 credits
Housing is not included in the registration fee. Participants may choose from the following options, or opt to make their own housing arrangements:
- On-campus housing at Aber Hall. Note: Dorm room reservations are subject to available space.
- Single dorm room
- Two-week session: $494
- Five-week session: $1,368
- Double dorm room
- Two-week session: $325
- Five-week session: $900
- Hotel lodging at Comfort Inn University
- CoLang 2020 conference rate available from $95/night + taxes and fees. Check back soon for booking info.
Meals are not included in the registration fee. Meal plans for access to the Food Zoo
on campus are available. The following meal plans are for weekdays only (weekends not included). Additional meals may be purchased (on both weekdays and weekends) at the cash price
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Plan
- Two-week session: $300
- Five-week session: $750
- Lunch-only Plan
- Two-week session: $100
- Five-week session: $250
Travel costs are not included in the above fees. Participants must make their own travel arrangements.