CoLang 2020 Registration
After careful consideration, we have arrived at the difficult decision to cancel CoLang 2020. Due to the rapidly changing situation with COVID-19 in the United States and around the world, we believe that the risk is too great to continue with the Institute as planned. We want to sincerely thank all of you who have worked with us on building CoLang2020, and hope to be able to continue to collaborate in the future. Updated 3/18/20.
To register for CoLang 2020, please visit our registration website. Follow the prompts to (1) create an attendee profile, (2) select your registration options, and (3) make a payment using your credit card. You will receive a confirmation email and invoice when you complete registration.
ProfileThe attendee profile is the place for you to tell us about yourself—your contact information, where you are coming from, your affiliations, your experience with language, etc. Some notes about additional questions you will be asked:
- Age Requirement
- You must be 18 or older to participate in CoLang.
- Please indicate any accessibility accommodations you may need during registration.
- Recording/Photo Release
- We will be recording presentations and taking pictures so that others can benefit from the knowledge shared at the CoLang 2020. Please check the box to grant or deny permission to use your image, which may appear in video recordings, aaudio recordings, or photo imagery.
- Arrival and Departure Date
- We recommend that you plan to arrive on Sunday June 14th, 2020 so you have time to settle in before CoLang starts. CoLang activities begin bright and early Monday June 15th.
Registration OptionsIn this section, you will register for either the two- or five-week session, and optionally select a housing and/or meal plan. The registration options you will chose from are outlined below:
Registration FeeParticipants can register for one of two sessions:
- Two-week session (workshops only): $825
- Five-week session (workshops + practica): $2,025
HousingHousing is not included in the registration fee. Participants may choose to (1) purchase on-campus housing through the registration site or (2) opt to make their own arrangements. Dorm room reservations are subject to available space. If you do not wish to purchase on-campus housing, skip the housing section on the registration form.
- On-campus housing at Aber Hall. Note: Housing in Aber Hall is divided into male and female floors. Please indicate your floor preference during registration.
- Single Dorm Room
- Two-week session: $494
- Five-week session: $1,368
- Double Dorm Room
- Two-week session: $325
- Five-week session: $900
- Single Dorm Room
Meal PlanMeals are not included in the registration fee. Meal plans for access to the Food Zoo on campus are available. The following meal plans are for weekdays only (weekends not included). Additional meals may be purchased (on both weekdays and weekends) at the cash price.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Plan
- Two-week session: $300
- Five-week session: $750
- Lunch-only Plan
- Two-week session: $100
- Five-week session: $250