Social Science Bldg., Room 401
Phone: (406) 243-2883
Computer Science Faculty and Staff
LecturerOffice: Social Sciences, Rm 403
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 3-4 pm or by appointment.
Lecturer in Computer Science
- CSCI 315E : Computers, Ethics and Society
- CSCI 441 : Computer Graphics
- CSCI 460 : Operating Systems
I've spent most of my adult life learning, using and teaching technology and trying to understand its true nature and our relationship with it.
- B.S. in Electronic Engineering, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA, 1990
- PhD in Biochemistry, University of Montana, Missoula, MT, 2004
- Autonomous manufacturing systems
Field of Study
Computer modeling and simulation of the protein synthesis machinery of the ribosome.
- Ribosome Builder: a software project to simulate the ribosome. Comput Biol Chem. 2005 Apr;29(2):163-74.
The Ralph J. Fessenden Chemistry Award, Organic Chemistry, 1998
- Building Free and Open Source Software
- Adjunct Professor for Biochemistry and Computer Science at the University of Montana, 2005-2012
- Technology teacher at Missoula International School, 2015-2017
- Systems Administrator at Center for Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, Modwest and Edmark
- Software Developer at Logisys and Freemail
- Hardware Engineer at Fuji Optical Systems
- Acquiring sustainable technologies