Social Science Bldg., Room 401
Phone: (406) 243-2883
Choose your TECH TRACK Summer Camp
The University of Montana Computer Science Department will be hosting a 3 day/2 night Tech Camp for High School Students (enrolled in High School fall 2018).
Campers will choose 1 of 3 tracks. Each track will consist of 6 sessions. A variety of topics will be offered that consist of 1, 2 or 3 consecutive sessions. You do not have to have any experience to attend this camp. It is a great way to see what technology is all about!
Campers wil receive a "Certificate of Completion" acknowledging the sessions they attended at camp.
- UM Computer Science Lecturers Michael Cassens and Trish Duce
- UM Computer Science Professors Yolanda Reimer, Alden Wright, Jesse Johnson and Oliver Serang
- UM Anthropology PhD Candidate Cheyenne Laue
- UM Geophysics Research Assistant Rosie Leone
- UM Computer Science Graduate Students from the Wheeler Lab
- Assistant Director with the Montana Space Grant Consortium - Jennifer Fowler
- UM Physics and Lab Instructor - Jaylene Naylor
- Instructor from the School of Media Arts
Campers will experience what it is like to be a college student at the University of Montana. Meals will be served by Dining Services in the Lommasson Center. Campers will spend the night in Jesse Hall.
Monday afternoon Campus Recreation will take campers on a rafting trip down the Blackfoot River! Lunch will be served on the river.
We are able to operate and offer scholarships with the help of many donors.