OBEE Grad Life
OBEE grad students equal those at any major research university in aptitude, ambition, and accomplishment. They work with internationally-recognized faculty who, like them, have chosen an academic trail-less-travelled but pursue their science with full intensity. They conduct research in our beautiful backyard of the Northern Rockies, in modern labs and facilities on-campus, and at field sites and collaborating labs around the world. And, perhaps most importantly, they work and learn (and play) together. The Interdisciplinary Collaborative Network (ICN), a grad-driven organization with its roots in OBEE, exemplifies this cohesive spirit (image above from an ICN retreat).
Check out the slideshow of 6 items below:
- Slide Title: Waterworks Hill Slide Caption: Waterworks Hill, a favorite place for walking, trail-running and wildflower viewing just north of downtown Missoula.
- Slide Title: OBE students on a camping trip Slide Caption: OBE students on a camping trip
- Slide Title: Many peaks to summit (Rosenzweig Lab and friends) Slide Caption: Many peaks to summit (Rosenzweig Lab and friends)
- Slide Title: After the bird-banding is done... Slide Caption: After the bird-banding is done...
- Slide Title: outreach @ SpectrUM Slide Caption: OBE students share their science at SpectrUM
- Slide Title: FLBS Slide Caption: Flathead Lake Biological Station