If you have a quick question check the FAQ’s on this website for an answer. Otherwise, please select an advisor from the list below and email her/him to schedule an advising appointment. You will not be assigned to a specific faculty advisor. Please bring an unofficial copy of your transcript along with your file (available from the Geosciences Office, CHCB 311) to the advising appointment. Also, please download and print the Geosciences advising worksheet (PDF).




Geosciences Advisors

Julie Baldwin (Head Advisor) - CHCB 307 
James Staub - CHCB 353 -
Hilary Martens - CHCB 329 -
Payton Gardner - CHCB 353 -
Geosciences UG Flowchart
Geosciences Undergraduate flowchart