Enrolling in the Minor


All students seeking a HFD minor must formally enroll in the minor and meet with a faculty advisor from the Human and Family Development Minor Committee (see the Faculty and Staff). You will need to:

  1. Complete the attached form entitled HFD Minor Plan of Study Form (PDF) in consultation with your HFD advisor and submit it to and HFD Co-Chair (see the Faculty and Staff page ).
  2. Submit a completed Degree/Major/Option Change Form (obtained at Griz Central in the UM Lommasson Center, signed by one of the HFD co-chairs) to the Registration Counter in Griz Central.

Students desiring more information should contact HFD Faculty at HFDminor@mso.umt.edu