Associate Professor of Philosophy and Coordinator of the Prelaw Program
PHL 110E Introduction to Engaged Ethics (online, service component)
PHL 262Y Modern Philosophy
PHL 317E Law and Morality
PHL 507 Philosophical Foundations of Ecology
PHL592 Philosophy of Law
HONR 391 Pre-Law Seminar
LSAT Preparation Course
- Ph.D. Philosophy: University of Nancy and Bielefeld University
- Ecole Normale Supérieure Alumna
- B.S. Fundamental Physics: University of Paris VI, Jussieu.
- DEA, Philosophy, Université Sorbonne -- Paris IV
- Maitrise, Philosophy, Université Nanterre -- Paris X
- B.A. Philosophy, Université Sorbonne -- Paris I
Field of Study
- Philosophy of science
- Philosophy of physics
- Philosophy of ecology
- Philosophy of law
- (under review) Understanding Theoretical Ecological Models
- (under review) Elgin on Understanding: Non-factivity v. Epistemic Access
- (under review) "No Quantum Threat to Special Relativity"
- (2017) "Epistemically Detrimental Dissent: Contingent Enabling Factors vs Stable Different Makers." Philosophy of Science (with Iheanyi Amadi)
- (2017) "Enlightening Falsehood: A modal view of scientific understanding." In Explaining Understanding: Perspectives From Epistemology and Philosophy of Science, ed. by Grimm, Stephen R., Christoph Baumberger, and Sabine Ammon, Routledge.
- (2014), “How Understanding Matters – Or not”. in Probing the Meaning of Quantum Mechanics: Physical, Philosophical, Mathematical, and Logical Perspectives, ed. by C. de Ronde, S. Aerts, D. Aerts, World Scientific. pp. 127-42
- (2013) Précis de Philosophie de la Physique, Vuibert.
- (2011) "Defending the Semantic View: What it Takes," European Journal for Philosophy of Science, 2(3) (2011): 249-274.
- (2009) "Fine's Ways to Fail to Secure Local Realism," Studies in the History and Philosophy of Modern Physics, 40(2) (2009): 142-150.