Heart and Soul Staff Excellence Award
This award recognizes staff excellence in the College of Humanities & Sciences (H&S).
Nominations are due March 15.
The award will be presented at the H&S Dialogue on April 2.
Questions? Please write StaffAdvisoryBoard@mso.umt.edu
- A state supported staff member in the H&S who has worked for the College at least one year.
- Embodies the mission and values of H& S through some of these criteria:
- Supporting the educational mission (in any capacity)
- Promoting diversity
- Creating a safe, inclusive, environment
- Demonstrating leadership qualities
- Providing a positive attitude about work and UM
- Taking advantage of professional development opportunities
- Working as a team player
(No more than seven pages)
- Nomination Form
- Statement from the nominator on how the nominee embodies the criteria above
- Letter of support from the supervisor (unless the supervisor is the nominator)
- Optional: A letter of support from a colleague, student, or faculty member (if nominated by the supervisor, there can be two of these)
The required documents should be combined into a single PDF and submitted to the Staff Excellence Award Nomination upload widget below.