Montana Arabic Summer Institute
Funded by a grant from the US National Security Agency (NSA), the Arabic Section at the University of Montana will offer a three-week intensive Arabic program for high school students. MASI 2015 will run from June 22nd to July 10th. Below is brief information about MASI 2015, and more updates will be posted from time to time.
MASI 2015 will
- include 2 Levels:
- Level 1: No previous knowledge of Arabic
- Level 2: Former Level 1 students OR new students who have been introduced to Arabic while in high school
- be open to a total of 25 students (divided into the two levels)
- be taught by experienced instructors of Arabic who hold at least MA degrees
- start on June 22 to July 10 (from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.)
- provide lunch from 12:00 to 1:00 [NEW this year, daily lunch is provided by the program.]
- cover the costs of instructional materials (i.e., textbooks and flash drives), registration fees (for students to receive 5 college credits), and T-shirts.
If you have any questions, please contact the Head of the Arabic Section & Proejct Director, Dr. Huthaily at email@example.com.