- 2017 Welcome Letter for Advisors
- Secretary-General/External Alexandria Preis is the primary contact for high school advisors.
- Email address: email@example.com
Preparing Your Students
- "A Seven-Step Plan for Preparing Your Students"
- Chair Script - 2016 Version - updated version available soon
Registration, Payment, and Position Paper Deadlines
For registration instructions, please see Advisor Welcome Letter (above)
- 10/8/2017 - Initial Registration for Country Assignments
- 10/15/2017 - Email Alexandria Preis to confirm number of students and country assignments.
- 11/1/2017 - Final Registration Forms
- Student Roster Form — Emailed to all schools upon country assignment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not recieve your form.
- Payment Form - submission instructions on form. Each school will receive a payment form after confirming their countries and number of students. These forms must be submitted with payment by the above date.
- 11/6/2017 -- Position Papers Due from all students. For formatting, content, and submission instructions, please see the Delegate page. Only students who submit position papers are eligible for awards.
Meals and Lodging
At the Conference
- Awards Guide
- Advisor Activities at the Conference
- Top 20 Senior Nomination Form - due at 3:00 pm on Monday (one form per school)