Advisors and Mentors
Academic Advisor, Adjunct LecturerOffice: LA 133I (Advising Office), Stone Hall 304C (Adjunct Office)
- For Advisees: You can view my availability and schedule an appointment with me on Starfish.
- For Students: Please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up office hour appointments.
- Academic Advisor - College of Humanities and Sciences - Neuroscience, Medical Laboratory Science, DBS
- Adjunct Lecturer - College of Forestry - Department of Geography
- GPHY 111 - Introduction to Phyiscal Geography
- GPHY 121 - Human Geography
- GPHY 317 - Geomorphology
I work in both the College of Forestry and in the College of Humanities and Sciences. I began teaching in the Department of Geography in Spring 2018 and will continue to teach one class per semester (GPHY 317 in the Fall and GPHY 111 in the Spring). I also work as an Academic Advisor in the College of Humanities and Sciences Advising Center, and work specifically with Neuroscience, Medical Laboratory Science, and DBS majors. To schedule an advising appointment, please use Starfish or send me an email (email@example.com).
- 2014, B.S. Geology, SUNY Plattsburgh, Plattsburgh, New York
- 2014, B.S. Environmental Science, SUNY Plattsburgh, Plattsburgh, New York
- 2017, M.S. Geography, University of Montana, Missoula, Montana
- 2017, Certificate in Environmental Education, University of Montana, Missoula, Montana
Field of Study
- Physical Geography
- Geography Education
- Academic Advising
Neuroscience, Medical Lab Sciences and Biology