Faculty and Staff
Professor of Political Science
- American Government (PSCI 210)
- State & Local Government (PSCI 344)
- Public Policy and Analysis (PSCI 365)
Public Administration (PSCI 501)
- Policy Analysis (PSCI 503)
- Budgeting and Finance (PSCI 505)
- Issues in State & Local Government (PSCI 526)
Ph.D., University of South Carolina
Field of Study
American Government, Public Administration and Policy
See vitae for list of publications.
Public Administration in the New Century: A Concise Introduction. (Belmont, CA: Wadsworth/Thomson Learning, 2005).
Social Science Resources in the Electronic Age: Government and Civics, Vol. III. Elizabeth H. Oakes and Jeffrey D. Greene. (Westport, CT: Greenwood Press, 2004).
Cities and Privatization: Prospects for the New Century. (Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall/Pearson Education, 2002). The book is part of Prentice Hall's Real Politics in America Series.
American Society for Public Administration
Western Political Science Association