Mortar Board and Outstanding Senior Awards
The Sociology Department's 2017 nominations for the Mortar Board Outstanding Senior awards are:
- Sadie Ahearn - recipient, Criminology option
- Kristal Fifield - recipient, Inequality and Social Justice option
- Keith Rongstad - recipient, Rural and Environmental Change option
- Zach Smith - recipient, General Sociology option
- Michelle Eder-McLane - recipient, Criminology Club
Sociology's Departmental 2017 Outstanding Senior Award recipients are:
- Britney Cotton - Award for Contribution to Academic Programs in Sociology
- Darby Semenza - Academic Excellence Award
- David Moroff - Carly Christine Phillips Award in Applied Sociology
Mortar Board Award recipients will be honored at a ceremony on Friday, May 12th, 2017 at 1 pm in the George and Jane Dennison Theatre.
All award recipients will be acknowledged at the Sociology Department commencement ceremony.