Prof. Ruth Vanita
- GH191- Elementary Hindi: 4 credits, M-R 11:00-11:50, Taught by an instructor from India
- GH291L- Goddesses: TR 12:30-1:50, Ruth Vanita
- SSEA 330X- Indonesia and the Philippines, G. G. Weix
- RLST 232HX- Buddhism: TR 9:30-10:50, Bradley Clough
- RLST 353- Topics in South Asian Religions: A History of Yoga in the East & West, TR 2:00-3:20, Bradley Clough
- PSCI 320- State Formation (with India and other Asia content): TR 2:00-3:20, Abhishek Chatterjee
No language courses are required. However, you now have the unique opportunity to study Hindi at UM from a Fulbright instructor who comes to us from India. Hindi credits fulfill the General Education language requirement. We will also count 6 Hindi credits towards the SSEAS minor. Two of our Hindi students have won scholarships to study Hindi further in India – Margaret Grayson in summer 2018, and Brandon Fuller for AY2018-19.