IT Resources

IT Overview

UM provides support both centrally and at the College or department level.  Central IT, (SS 120; x4357) provides support for faculty, staff and students for email and cyberbear  among other things.  SELL provides support through UMOnline for Moodle support (x4999).

Student Affairs provides support for students (Elrod; x2625).

H&S support is provided by Griz Tech (x2200).

UM IT Policies 

Email policy

Student Affairs IT  

UM Online (Moodle)