Bruce Bowler, Director
Steve Sprang, Associate Director
Equipment (ISB 006)
- Bruker microflex MALDI-ToF mass spectrometer (located in Interdisciplinary Science Building 006)
- Bruker Amazon SL Ion Trap MS with Agilent 1260 binary LC
- Dell workstation with MALDI-ToF MS acquisition and analysis software installed. Instrument can be controlled both on-site and remotely.
- Bruker Compass and Biotools software
- Agilent 6890/5973 gas chromatograph/mass spectrometer with 120 sample autosampler (Chemistry 119).
- Agilent 6520 Accurate Mass Q-TOF LC/MS with Agilent 1200 binary LC.
- Agilent 6460 Triple Quad LC/MS with Agilent 1200 binary LC
- Offline Dell workstation with Agilent Chemstation and NIST MS analysis software (Chemistry 119).