Bruce Bowler, Director
Steve Sprang, Associate Director
- Crystallization consultations
- Good quality crystals are essential for structure determination and growing them can be difficult. We are happy to help!
- Data collection, processing, and analysis
- Harvesting, and mounting of air-, water-, temperature-, light-sensitive, or solvent-containing crystals
- Data collection from 80 K - 400 K
- Structure determination and display
- Absolute configuration of light atom structures - we recommend at least one oxygen for every 10 carbon atoms.
- Manuscript preparation
- Data presentation
- Structure display
- Data archiving