Voucher Application Update
CBSD recently updated the voucher application's routing process to reflect the changes in CBSD Staffing. The link on the CBSD Website's "Research" page has been updated with the new application.
As we have just moved into the new Fiscal Year, we wanted to remind everyone there are plenty of voucher funding opportunities so that people can obtain preliminary data for new grant proposals. This year we are returning to a limit of $1,000 for both CBSD and VPRCS vouchers. We encourage everyone to submit applications in early July.
To initiate an application, you will need to indicate the Core Director or Manager of the Core Facility to which you are applying. If you have questions or concerns about the application, please contact Mara Baldwin; CBSD Program Coordinator.
- BioSpectroscopy Core Research Laboratory (BCRL)
- Core Director: Sandy Ross
- Integrated Structural Biology (ISB) Core
- Core Director: Stephen Sprang
- Mass Spectrometry Core Facility (MSCF)
- Core Manager: Eric Schultz
- Molecular Computation Core Facility (MCCF)
- Core Manager: Dave Holley
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Core Facility (NMR)
- Core Manager: Dan Decato
- Small Molecule X-Ray Diffraction Facility
- Core Director: Orion Berryman