Liberal Arts 112
Academic AdvisorOffice: LA 133I
I am the Academic Advisor for English, Creative Writing, and World Languages & Cultures. I offer in-person, Zoom, and phone advising appointments. Masks are required for all in-person appointments. The easiest way to schedule an appointment with me is to go directly to my Personal Availability in Navigate.
You can also follow these instructions to schedule your appointment in Navigate:
- Log into Navigate.
- Click the Schedule an Appointment button on the left side of the screen.
- Choose Advising for appointment type.
- Select a Service – Add Drop Credit/Change Courses, Change of Major/Minor, Course Selection and/or Registration Assistance, Degree Planning, or General Advising.
- Click Find Available Times.
- Select a Staff Member on the left side of the screen – Rachel Dierken.
- Select how you want to meet with Rachel – In-Person, Zoom, Phone.
- Select a Location – College of Humanities and Sciences LA 133.
- Select a Meeting Time.
- Click Schedule Appointment. You will receive an email confirmation to your UM email account.
Autumn 2021 Advising Appointment Hours
- Monday-Friday, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
M.Ed. International Education Leadership - University of Montana 2017
B.A. English Literature - Willamette University 2013
English, Creative Writing, and World Languages and Cultures
University of Montana - Global Engagement Office; CH&S Advising Center (2015-2019; 2021-present)
Big Sky Breakout (2020-2021)
Destination Missoula (2019-2020)
Tokyo International University of America (2010-2015)
University of Tartu, Tartu, Estonia, 2011