Humanities Institute Co-Sponsors Panel “Cross-Cultural Perspectives on Death, Dying, and Grief”
The Humanities Institute is honored to co-sponsor the interdisciplinary “Cross-Cultural Perspectives on Death, Dying, and Grief”.
Wednesday, October 23
University Center Theater
- Greg Grallo, Open Way Sangha; Chaplain, Hospice of Missoula
- Rabbi Mark Kula, University of Montana Hillel / Congregation Beth Shalom, Bozeman
- Dr. Shandin Pete, Faculty Member, Salish-Kootenai College
- Dr. Bernadette Sweeney, UM Professor of Theater
- Dr. Kimber McKay, UM Professor of Anthropology
- Dr. Ruth Vanita, UM Professor of English
- Shalom Kristanugraha, graduate student in Environmental Philosophy
Co-sponsors include UM’s Graduate School, the Institute of Health and Humanities, and Missoula’s Festival of Remembrance.
This event is free and open to the public.