BHWET Program Manager and WMT/AHEC Training CoordinationEmail: email@example.com
Office: Missoula College
Community Health and Prevention Sciences
- Program Planning and Evaluation (adjunct)
- Foundations in Community Health Promotion Strategies (adjunct)
- Community-based Participatory Research Methods (adjunct; co-teaching)
- Community Health and Prevention Sciences, MS, The University of Montana
- Anthropology, BA, The University of Chicago
Field of Study
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Phenomenological Study of People Living with HIV in Montana (Masters Thesis, 2018)
- Health Needs Assessment of People Living with HIV in Montana (State DPHHS, 2018)
- Rural Community Health Assessment for Missoula City-County Health Department (MCCHD, 2017)
K. Ann Sondag, Andrew G. Johnson, & Mary E. Parrish (2020): School sex educatiopn: Teachers' and young adults' perceptions of relevance for LGBT students, Journal of LGBT Youth.
- Agnes M Stoodley Award for Academic Excellence in the Health and Human Performance Department, College of Education, The University of Montana. (Faculty nominated; 2018)
- Honors in Community Health and Prevention Sciences (UM).
- Honors in Anthropology (UC).
- Social Science Research
- Qualitative research methods
- Community health assessments
- Program planning and evaluation
- Strategic Planning
- Workforce Development related to justice, equity, diveristy, and inclusion through antiracism, identiy and bias training(s)
- BHWET Program Manager and Training Coordination, Western Montana AHEC, current.
- Accreditation and Workforce Development Coordinator, Missoula City-County Health Department, 2018-2021.
- Public Information Officer, Missoula County COVID-19 Response, 2020.
- Adjunct Faculty, School of Public and Community Health Sciences, The University of Montana, 2019-current.
- Prevention with Positives and Harm Reduction Coordinator, Open Aid Alliance, Missoula, MT, 2018.