Information for Math Majors
- See also the Information for All Students.
- Registration Advice for Incoming Freshmen
- Catalog Information for Math Majors: Current Catalog (Course descriptions: M, STAT),
2018-2019 Catalog (Course descriptions: M, STAT),
2017-2018 Catalog, 2016-2017 Catalog, 2015-2016 Catalog, 2014-2015 Catalog, 2013-2014 Catalog, Older Catalogs
(Catalogs expire after 6 years; for example, the 2013-2014 Catalog expires at the end of Summer 2020.)
- Deadlines for adding, dropping, graduation applications, ...
- Freshmen, sophomores and juniors are advised by Robyn Berg; in addition, they also have a faculty mentor. Seniors have a faculty advisor. If you do not know who your advisor is, please ask in the Math Office (MATH 102).
- General Advising Information
- Advising Highlights from the Catalog
- Advising Worksheets and Degree Maps
- Senior Theses
- Graduation Application Forms and other forms
- Math Courses
- Financial Support:
- Archive of the Email List for Math Majors