WelcomeThe Secretary-General/External and Faculty Advisor are the primary contacts for high school advisors. Email address: email@example.com
Preparing Your Students
Registration, Payment, and Position Paper Deadlines
- by 10/30/2020 Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the conference. Tell us how many students you have and if you have any country requests.
- 11/4/2020 (deadline extended from 11/2) Position papers due for highest award consideration. For formatting, content, and submission Instructions, please see the Delegate page. The submission form will remain open after 11/4. We will continue to read papers and consider them for awards until at least 11/8. Between 11/9 and the opening ceremony on 11/13, students will at least receive credit for submitting papers, which is required for country team and school awards. We encourage all students to submit a paper before the conference.
- 11/5/2020 - Student rosters due (deadline extended from 11/4). You will be invoiced when you submit your roster. Payments are due by 11/13, the day of the conference.
- Teachers: click here to register your school and students for the conference. You will create an account, complete a form with your contact information, tell us how many students you are bringing, upload your student roster, indicate how you will pay, and receive an invoice. We will send you a roster to fill in with your students' names and school email addresses. If you need assistance, please email Jessica Shaffer.
- 11/13/2020 -- MMUN Conference, 8:30 am opening ceremony on Zoom followed by committee sessions all day on Gatherly (to 9:00 pm).
- 11/14/2020 - Optional awards ceremony and trivia game, 5:30 - 7:30 pm, on Zoom.
For more information, see Advisor Welcome Letter (emailed 10/28).