2015 Conference Information
Welcome & Information
The 50th annual conference was held at The University of Montana on November 23-24, 2015.
- Welcome Letter for Delegates
- Welcome Letter for Advisors
- Conference Schedule and Faculty Guest Speakers
- Delegate Handbook -- will be handed out at registration. Includes:
- Keynote Speaker
- Conference Schedule
- Committee Rooms and Topics
- Participating Countries
- Conference Staff
- Region Night
- Participating Schools and Advisors
- UN Member States by Region (Adobe .pdf | Excel .xls)
- Award Recipients
- Interactive campus map with driving and parking info
- Parking information: On campus parking costs $3.00/day with a day pass available from the Office of Public Safety or the Source in the University Center. Tickets are issued from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm. The University offers a free park and ride service from our South Campus with free UDASH shuttles running every 10 minutes to the main campus including service to the University Center.
- Bus Parking: The UM Police Department requests that students be dropped off on the south side of the University Center/Todd Building. NOTE: There is NO bus parking available on campus. Please unload your students and move the bus as quickly as possible. Due to construction, the best parking option for buses is one of the South Park and Ride lots (located near the intersection of South Ave. and Higgens Ave).