Soazig Le Bihan Prof. of Philosophy, Director of the Prelaw Program, Co-Director of Graduate StudiesOffice: LA 153
Fax: (406) 243-4076
Fall 2021: Click on the link below to schedule an appointment on Navigate:
Pre-Law Advising Zoom Link:
Meeting ID: 950 7166 6751
Your prelaw advisor will help you obtain the skills, knowledge, and experience that are necessary for success in law school. Your prelaw advisor will:
- discuss career choices and whether law school is a good fit for you;
- discuss curricular choices for a better preparation for law school;
- discuss extracurricular choices for a higher interesting person status;
- help you through the application process to law school, which includes :
- selecting which law schools to apply to,
- preparing for the LSAT,
- obtaining letters of recommendation,
- writing your personal statement and essays.
Schedule with your advisor through email or Starfish:
- Go to Starfish (use your net ID and password to log-in).
- On the "Home” page click on your “My Success Network” located on the left hand navigation bar.
- Find Soazig Le Bihan either as one of your advisor or as part of the College of Humanities and Sciences Advising.
- Schedule an appointment: Your advisor’s available appointment hours are listed as “Appointment Availability.” Click on “sign up” at desired date and time you want your appointment to occur (You will receive a confirmation email upon successfully scheduling your appointment).
If you encounter any issue while scheduling an appointment, please contact Prof. Le Bihan via email.