The course has two components, a practical one and a theoretical one. You will have the unique opportunity to interact with legal professionals and law school admission officers to explore your future in law school and the legal profession.
On the practical side, the course will help you:
- Decide if law is a good career for you;
- Prepare to do well in law school while still an undergraduate;
- Choose the law school that is right for you;
- Navigate the law school application and admission process;
- Figure out how to finance law school;
- Learn about different careers in the law.
On the theoretical side, the course will enhance your theoretical understanding of law. Among the issues covered are the questions of the nature of the law, of the complex relationships between law and morality, of whether or not we are obligated to obey the law, of punishment, of the interpretation of the law and more.