H&S Advising Center
Advising appointments are currently being conducted via zoom, phone and in-person. Zoom and phone appointments are strongly encouraged until further notice to prevent the spread of Coronavirus. Please utilize Navigate to access your academic advisors appointment and “quick question” advising schedule.
Additionally, quick question advising, (for those questions not specific to your major) via zoom is available Monday through Thursday from 1-3 p.m.
Day Advisor Zoom Link ID:
- Monday: Rebecca Kranitz - 941 3186 7810
- Tuesday: Robyn Berg -812 513 6497
- Wednesday: Alecia Gray - 675 622 4589
- *Thursday: Diane Rapp - 925 6444 8760
*Beginning Thursday, September 24.
Academic Advisors in the College of Humanities and Sciences have extensive experience working with college students and knowledge of academic programs in the College.
Your academic advisor will:
- Listen to your questions and concerns
- Provide information on academic programs and policies
- Connect you with campus resources
- Help you weigh your academic options
- Alert you to opportunities that will enrich your college experience
Make the most of your advising appointments by:
- Bringing a list of questions or items you want to discuss with your advisor
- Making notes for future reference
- Understanding you are responsible for your academic decisions
- African American Studies
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- Global Humanities and Religions
- Mathematical Sciences
- Native American Studies
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science
- Women's, Gender and Sexuality Studies
- World Languages and Cultures
- Biological Sciences