Professor Aaron Thomas
REU Program Director
Office: Chemistry 217
REU Students Receive:
- An eight week summer program
- A $4,000 summer stipend (8 weeks)
- Summer housing
- A travel allowance
- A per diem stipend for all meals.
- Opportunities for hands on research in a friendly small group environment using university resources and core facilities.
REU students will Participate In:
- Weekly research meetings
- Professional writing and Journalism activities
- Site visit to a local biotech company
- Social and professional development activities
- Native American cultural events