Individual Performance Record (IPR) Template
Note: The use of this template is NOT mandatory. The IPR template is meant to aid faculty in the preparation of their evaluation materials.
State annual increment request – normal, merit promotion or tenure; note the highlights from this review period. 250 word limit is recommended.
Attach student evaluation numerical summaries for at least one course per semester at end of IPR – do not attach individual student comments.
- Courses Taught (List course #, course title, semester taught, enrollment, contact hours and please denote “*” General Education, “W” writing.)
- Undergraduate Advising (List general and special advising & number of advisees.)
- Graduate Advising
- Professional Papers, Creative Works, Portfolios, Theses, Dissertations (Include level of involvement: Major Professor/Advisor or Committee Member.)
- Major Professor/Academic Advisor (List student names and degree objective.)
- Other Graduate Committee Membership
- Student Honors, Grants, Presentations, Publications
- Other Teaching Activities (E.g., Independent Study, Internships, Undergraduate Theses, Student Teaching Supervision, Continuing Education, Innovative Courses.)
Do not forward entire books or articles, but include full reference/citation; abstract/cover pages need not be included.
- Books Published (Provide full reference/citation.)
- Articles in Refereed Journals (Provide full reference/citation.)
- Other Peer-Reviewed Refereed Publications (Provide full reference/citation.)
- Professional Publications not Peer Reviewed (Provide full reference/citation.)
- Book and Software Reviews (Provide full reference/citation.)
- Professional Presentations at Meetings; Performances (Include type of presentation: paper, poster, reading; and denote “*” with students.)
- Participation in Workshops, Symposia, Panels (Include title, location, date and level of participation.)
- National and international symposia, plenary addresses
- Colloquia and Other Research Seminars Presented (Include title, location, and date.)
- Grants and Contracts Awarded or Continued (Do not forward proposals List project title, authors, agency, contract #, dates, amount awarded.)
- Grants Awarded or Continued as Principal Investigator/Project Director
- Grants as Co-Principal Investigator/Co-Project Director
- Grants and Contracts Submitted (Do not forward proposals. List project title, authors, agency, contract #, dates, amount awarded.)
- Grants Submitted as Principal Investigator/Project Director
- Grants Submitted as Co-Principal Investigator/Co-Project Director
- Other Scholarship, Creative Activity and Research Not Captured above
- Research and Scholarship
Give a brief description/name of committee, years and level of involvement [chair, member, etc.].
- University of Montana
- Professional Association Service
- Public Service
- Other Professional Service
- Professional Association Memberships and Activities (E.g., offices held)
Cite activities not covered above that you deem relevant.
I certify that this evaluation record is complete and correct to the best of my knowledge for the period Sept 1, 20__ to August 31, 20__.
Sign and date the document